- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
AT&T Skyrocket II: Unable to upgrade firmware from 2.3.5
I purchased an unlocked AT&T Galaxy Skyrocket II. it is running Android 2.3.5. The Baseband Version is 1727 UCALC4, which I don't see mention of on these forums
I activated it through Straight Talk and have a T-Mobile SIM. Functionally, I have not experienced any problems with the phone.
When I hit the Software Upgrade on my phone, it tries to check the AT&T server and returns "Software is up to date" message".
I downloaded Kies to my laptop and it wouldn't upgrade.
I rooted it and re-tried Kies to no avail.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get to Gingerbread?
- 01-22-2014, 05:54 PM #2
You can try flashing the stock 4.1.2 firmware with Odin.
Get them from here: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
just make sure you use the exact model number
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-22-2014, 05:58 PM #3
- By jfdrums in forum LG G2Replies: 34Last Post: 09-10-2016, 12:41 PM
- By cptn_smelly in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 07-17-2015, 09:50 PM
- By confussled in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:04 AM
- By arbour0713 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:52 AM
- By lucky87ad in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:33 PM