custom roms for skyrocket

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
About to flash the "sky ice cream sandwich" rom and see what its all about, only custom rom I have been able to track down today, found a nice looking custom rom named skyROCKeteer, but the down load link was broke, go figure. I will post the link to the "sky ice cream sandwich" rom after I get it flashed.

Last edited:

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
the ics 6.2 rom I flashed is still running smooth and glitch free, but I'm still wanting more, so tonight I will attempt to put my own custom rom together, wish me luck as this is my first attempt! :confused:

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
So I updated to skyrocket ics 6.3 still in love with this rom, the features I like the most are, hulu player(witch you can't get on skyrocket yet) it has the Sony bravia engine built in, for amazing video playback, it has fede's music player(looks like the windows 7 music player. The down side, this rom is slow, I flashed a custom kernel last night over this rom, so far my speeds are improved but who knows how stable it will be.

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
No issues at all with red Sonja, she runs smooth and glitch free so far, and I'm in love with how every thing is themed red, thanks again for introducing me to her, lol.:)

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
So now I'm on skyicecream rc6.6, the developer has finally worked all the bugs out, this is the rom to rule all roms! I done flashing roms now, from here on out I'm looking for the perfect custom kernel to flash over skyicecream 6.6 maybe I will find the right one soon so I can get back to work on my custom rom!!

masamunechan

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me, cuz I have absolutely no idea where to access the download. I have been to that page at least 20 times and not a single time have I seen the proper link for the download. There are no links in between the spaces that are for the full wipe with 1080p camera and w/o 1080p camera. Please can someone just give me the link to the download and not to the page, cuz i can't find anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki