- 10-01-2012, 05:50 AM #2
- 42 Posts
Go to www.sammobile.com . Make a account. Its free. Search i727.Download the att ics .tar file. Remove phone battery and reinsert. Boot into download mode. Open Odin. Go to PDA and find your .tar file u downloaded. DO NOT HIT REPARTITION. Flash. Now ur back to stock.
Under no circumstances am I responsible if something goes wrong with your phone but this is how I did it. Read the forum link I gave u before trying it out. It goes into more detail.
Go here to learn how to root and work Odin. This is how I did mine.
Sent from my S2 Skyrocket
Last edited by feelinfroggy23; 10-01-2012 at 06:02 AM.
- 11-18-2012, 11:31 PM #3
- 57 Posts
Re: Warranty just Expired so I decided to root my Skyrocket and Upgrade to Jelly Bean...and had prob
what version of clockwork mod did you install for jb you have to be verson 6+ otherwise you just get boot loops. if your using verson 6+ already i would try TWRP instead works just as good. i use [RECOVERY][CWM] ClockworkMod v184.108.40.206 Touch v14.2.1 (11/17/12) - xda-developers myself and have no problem
- 11-20-2012, 11:35 AM #4
- By Defcon One in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM
- By granttrotter in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2012, 11:31 AM
- By torrentgonzo in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:25 PM
- By dcohen2009 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:06 PM
- By MrJoseSanchez8330 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:37 PM