CM 10.1 experimental

rfdesign21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Any one out there running CM 10.1 experimental on the AT&T Skyrocket? I have been hesitant about flashing it & am curious about what problems people have had. I am currently running CM 10 and loving it.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Any one out there running CM 10.1 experimental on the AT&T Skyrocket? I have been hesitant about flashing it & am curious about what problems people have had. I am currently running CM 10 and loving it.

If you're talking about the CM 10.1 nightlies, I and a few other people here are using it. Because it's not a stable release, there will be some bugs that crop up, some enhancements that may even regress by adding another enhancement, things like that. There was a recent issue where the people (myself included) couldn't connect when placing/receiving phone calls, but it has since been fixed. If you're not comfortable about a nightly release that's not fully baked, and having to switch back to an earlier (working) release from time to time, then I'd just wait until the stable release comes out.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm using it on my Gnex with no issues at all. Phone seems stock besides the added cm features. Plus its nightly builds daily that fix or add stability to the rom. I'm loving it.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

rfdesign21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I took the plunge and updated from CM 10 to "cm-10.1-20130304-EXPERIMENTAL-skyrocket-M2". I love all of the new features but just realized that the phone issues has not been resolved, currently if I place a call, it will go through but I wont get any sound at all. So I am going to be going back to CM 10 until a stable release is posted...

Also wondering if Photo Sphere is coming to CM 10.1?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams