- 1 Posts
AT&T Skyrocket II: Unable to upgrade firmware from 2.3.5
I purchased an unlocked AT&T Galaxy Skyrocket II. it is running Android 2.3.5. The Baseband Version is 1727 UCALC4, which I don't see mention of on these forums
I activated it through Straight Talk and have a T-Mobile SIM. Functionally, I have not experienced any problems with the phone.
When I hit the Software Upgrade on my phone, it tries to check the AT&T server and returns "Software is up to date" message".
I downloaded Kies to my laptop and it wouldn't upgrade.
I rooted it and re-tried Kies to no avail.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get to Gingerbread?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-22-2014 at 04:53 PM.
- 01-22-2014, 04:54 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-22-2014, 04:58 PM #3'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By jfdrums in forum LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:27 AM
- By cptn_smelly in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:53 PM
- By confussled in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:04 AM
- By arbour0713 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:52 AM
- By lucky87ad in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:33 PM