- 1 Posts
AT&T Skyrocket II: Unable to upgrade firmware from 2.3.5
I purchased an unlocked AT&T Galaxy Skyrocket II. it is running Android 2.3.5. The Baseband Version is 1727 UCALC4, which I don't see mention of on these forums
I activated it through Straight Talk and have a T-Mobile SIM. Functionally, I have not experienced any problems with the phone.
When I hit the Software Upgrade on my phone, it tries to check the AT&T server and returns "Software is up to date" message".
I downloaded Kies to my laptop and it wouldn't upgrade.
I rooted it and re-tried Kies to no avail.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get to Gingerbread?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-22-2014 at 04:53 PM.
- 01-22-2014, 04:54 PM #2
You can try flashing the stock 4.1.2 firmware with Odin.
Get them from here: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
just make sure you use the exact model number
Posted via Android Central App"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 01-22-2014, 04:58 PM #3
- By jfdrums in forum LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:32 PM
- By cptn_smelly in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:53 PM
- By confussled in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:04 AM
- By arbour0713 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:52 AM
- By lucky87ad in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:33 PM