Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Snapchat camera doesn't work... any solutions?

Did you find a way to fix this issue? I have an LG G3 also and have the same problem with Snapchat but its affecting the normal camera app as well.

Still hoping for a solution if anyone's got one. I have a Motorola Razr xt912, and while the rear camera works great on Snapchat, the front one does not. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted a number of times now. Cache reset didn't work, either.

Thumbs up Re: Snapchat camera doesn't work... any solutions?

I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!
    Uninstall any apps that use camera e.g. instagram, snapchat etc. Then take out battery with phone still on and wait 10 seconds then put the battery back and switch phone back on. It worked for me. I have samsung note 3. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by cosicosei View Post
    Hey there,
    I have an s3 and I've had snapchat for about 2 months now... non rooted device.
    A couple days ago snapchat started having problems along the lines of the camera screen not working. It is just black, and the capture button is unresponsive. The other two buttons work (the settings and the history). The video also doesn't work... there is just nothing happening. My stock camera works fine so my camera isn't broken.... but the app is having a hard time starting up and it freezes and terminates.I am still getting snaps and can see them, although sometimes I will be able to see them once, terminate the program and restart it hours later, and see them again.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling--no luck. I've tried deleting RAM an force stopping it, nothing works.
    I will be contacting Snapchat about this as well possibly.

Any solutions??
    Thanks in advance!
    How do I start it back up again

download the aptoid app, and update snpachat thru aptoid. it worked for me
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12