Why can't I use SnapChat lens on my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini?

A

AC Question

why cant i use snapchat lens on my samsung galaxy s3 mini

ive downloaded the snapchat app on my samsung galaxy s3 mini .i can use all of the stuff on it but cant use the lenses wher you you hold the screen down on your face and you can add funny faces

Amychloe

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
ive downloaded the snapchat app on my samsung galaxy s3 mini .i can use all of the stuff on it but cant use the lenses wher you you hold the screen down on your face and you can add funny faces

Can't use lenses fair annoying should be in use to any phone not fair everyone else having it and we can't needs to be sorted Snapchat should have the same things for each individual

Last edited by a moderator:

Emoo Sheikh

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
i have download snapchat on smsung S3 mini i dont get filter my all friends saying that i have to update my snapchat i dont know how to update snapchat and from where :(

Lelu Lelenoa

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
go to play store where you downloaded it from and select snapchat and click update , its there all along

why cant i use snapchat lense on my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini ?? its so unfair

Last edited by a moderator:

Betim kelmendi

Jul 20, 2018
Visit site
I have samsung s3 neo when im in snapchat i want to take a pictur close program and somthing get in my screen unfoutable snapchat has sttopped plz ayone tell me what to do i reinstall snapchat i do clear data but same

ninnmus

Jul 30, 2019
Visit site
Snapchat dropped support for devices under Android KitKat as the API no longer supports your version of Android. If you are rooted, you can get around this by using a custom ROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non