My Note 3 Neo has a overheating problem while charging and gaming, is there a solution for this?

Ayush Mangla

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Note 3 neo overheating problem while charging and gaming

My note 3 neo overheats unusually high when on charging even the phone is switched off.
The original charger also overheats. The upper screen heats up the highest and then the upper backside. While gaming and using mobile networks also i face same problem. Sometime the phone remains hot while not in use even. I visited service centre and after checking for 4 to 5 hrs they told me it's normal but i don't think so. I also faced problem of screen flickering and phone hanging while using camera due to overheating. Is there any solution for this problem?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 3 neo overheating problem while charging and gaming

Bring it back to them and ask them, if it's normal, to give you a written warranty extension in the event that Samsung determines that it's not normal, because overheating is not normal for any computer. (Or they can fix or replace it id they prefer.) If they won't, contact Samsung.

The "solution" is probably a new motherboard, because they don't usually repair deeper than the board level these days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon