Most rooted/MODed phones

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Can someone list or link me to a list of the most "MODed" phones? I currently have an Epic, and I love my SRF. I may be switching carriers (not sure if Verizon or AT&T yet), and I was hoping to see what the community is working on for both carriers. I would most likely NOT get the most recent phone, rather one that has great potential and has been worked on by the developers.

Thanks.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Can someone list or link me to a list of the most "MODed" phones? I currently have an Epic, and I love my SRF. I may be switching carriers (not sure if Verizon or AT&T yet), and I was hoping to see what the community is working on for both carriers. I would most likely NOT get the most recent phone, rather one that has great potential and has been worked on by the developers.

Thanks.
Hey Kevin,

Haven't seen you around the Epic 4g area recently. Anyways seeing how your a SRF or ACS fan, you should be fine no matter which carrier your thinking of going to as ACS is developing on quite a few different devices currently. k0nane is developing again on another device last I heard, ShabbyPenguin is also developing and has a ROM listed here at AC and many other names were familiar with so I think you will be in good hands no matter where you end up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante