Help with my phone please

koager

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy i7500
I recently flashed it to 1.6 from 1.5 but maybe it was a bad flash or something but I noticed various issues. My home button wasn't working, my battery died pretty fast and the indicator was screwy, and my Android Market would always just be stuck on "Starting Download...". I did have to flash it like 50 times because it would just keep on getting stuck partway through and not taking.
So now that I have all these issues I tried to reflash it again to see if I can get a good flash to go through. However, this time instead of just getting stuck on the turning on screen with the Samsung logo I get nothing. When I plug the phone into the charger the back does get warm so I know the battery is charging, but no charging screen with the battery. Once when I tried connecting it to my computer it even started trying to install drivers.
So is my phone just bricked now and it's time to look for another?

koager

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
somewhat hard to do that when my phone doesn't turn on currently so I can't get to downloading mode...
The advice that I got was that there may be a charge backed up in it and so I can wait to see if it goes away after awhile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay