Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

Default ADB tutorials?

i was just wondering if sombody could put together an ADB tutorial thread/sticky that goes through the ins and outs of ADB. i have search a lot of place and it seems like the info is never complete or it written for specific purposes rather than general use. even a thread with tutorial links would be great.

i know there are a lot of people like myself who has never used it before and wants to (certain roms and functions can only be installed through ADB) but is a little nervous about bricking the phone.

I, myself would be very great-full if somebody would be able to put together some sort of thread on the topic. I am sure many other would appreciate it as well.

thanks in advance

I think this would be great!

A lot of the stuff out there is for people who "know what they are doing" and not for people who are casual users.

I agree, i would really love to read a tutorial on this.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

How To Use ADB: All Commands and Options - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
    this is a great spot to tell you all the commands you could do with ADB
    Banned

Just made one!!

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...dows-only.html

Has all the basics

Enjoy!!
    Thanked by 2: