How can I get the nexus 1 lock screen but still run HTC home scenes?
    06-21-2010 09:46 PM
    No, it can't be done without root
    06-22-2010 05:33 PM
    download an alternative locking app? Lockbotpro is one. and there are a few others. can be found on the market. Toasted is a beginner. ignore him.
    06-22-2010 06:31 PM
    download an alternative locking app? Lockbotpro is one. and there are a few others. can be found on the market. Toasted is a beginner. ignore him.
    Ok thanks ill check it out.
    06-22-2010 06:33 PM
    Ok got the app and theme but how can I set it?
    06-22-2010 06:49 PM
    Ok I got it, this maybe the coolest thing ever.
    06-22-2010 09:39 PM
    Ha I'm far from a beginner man, just to the site. I've forgotmore about android than you'll ever know, just saying.

And your answer is wrong, he's looking for the NEXUS lockscreen. And lockbotpro doesn't have it. Thank you.
    06-23-2010 03:52 AM
    You should think before you post stuff like that,never know might need that persons help one day.

Ha I'm far from a beginner man, just to the site. I've forgotmore about android than you'll ever know, just saying.

And your answer is wrong, he's looking for the NEXUS lockscreen. And lockbotpro doesn't have it. Thank you.
    Just to back you up bro. t0ast3d is right you would need root because you would need to remove htc lockscreen.Thanks for being civil with your reply.
    06-23-2010 04:46 AM
    guys settle down. no need to fight and instigate trouble.

i think what toasted meant was that it will not be an exact replacement without rooting. yes you can download an app from the market but it will just be layered over the original lock screen instead of replacing it. from what i have heard that app is not exactly the most reliable either. sometimes it doesn't work and sometimes it will make you unlock 2 times. maybe they fixed the bugs but thats what i remember from an earlier release as well as hearing from other people.

if you want an actual replacement lock screen then you are going to have to root. if layering it over the original works good enough then rooting might not be necessary.
    06-23-2010 03:44 PM
    You should think before you post stuff like that,never know might need that persons help one day.

Just to back you up bro. t0ast3d is right you would need root because you would need to remove htc lockscreen.Thanks for being civil with your reply.
    Thank you.
    06-23-2010 05:32 PM

actually I was looking for the Froyo 2.2 lock screen and it has it so I'm a happy camper.
    06-25-2010 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD