Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Did you root your phone successfully with this method?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

125 68.68%
  • No

57 31.32%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Samsung Universal Gingerbread Root & Unroot 2.3.3 -> 2.3.7+

It's actually funny if you think about it.
    Looking over the post, and his blog, and the pdf he so generously provided with all the technical information, you'd think that he was genuinely trying to help.
    I'm sure that it was a lot of trouble, with the print-screens and the images of different models that he edited with his blog's address over.
    I consider myself a smart guy, but I admit that he really had me going there.
    Ten posts are needed in order to report.
    This is post number 6.

To be honest, I can see how the guy would be driven to do this in order to get something back for his trouble.
    The internet can be a very ungrateful place indeed, with people mirroring your links and taking advantage of your work without a single 'thanks' in reply.
    It is a jungle, yes, and one needs to adapt if one intends to survive.
    And I can vouch for it - when you are the only one with the answer, you might as well charge by the question.
    My point is that I would not mind at all paying for the solution I need. It all amounts to money, I am pretty sure that this is the bottom of it.
    But instead I was scammed, and that I can not abide.
    This is post number 7

I mean come on, is it possible that this guy is the only one in the whole internet who can root a samsung phone?
    So that means that no one is getting their samsung phones rooted anymore, since the files are inaccessible?
    I have a hard time believing this, truly.
    Still, it is no good. I already see 2 other forums where I'll need to do the same reporting.
    I am worried to be called a bully for this, but that's that.
    This is post number 8.

At this point it feels like I am just talking to myself.
    But I am hopeful I will get a positive reply.
    It could also go very wrong - like complaining to a grumpy restaurant waitress about the quality of the food.
    I remember when the internet could be very efficient at self-regulating and clearing out the bad weeds.
    We will see.
    This is post number 9.

Ok, let's get it over with.
    Ten posts were needed, this is number 10.
    I'll report it and see where it leads.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123