- 1 Posts
Deleting history/app to get coupon more than once
I have a local application that gives coupon after a short game, the coupon has a unique number,
And I get a discount or a gift.
I'm trying to get the coupon more than once (after using the first coupon, get another one with a new number)
Deleting the app and reinstalling did not help and also delete History...... not help.
After reinstalling the app it writes"you already received a coupon" and not give me another one.
Im trying to access the software files and delete files completely\history how do i do it?
(I downloaded a "file manager" app to control files),
Can you help with that?
- By droid747 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2011, 02:57 PM
- By AQuinn19 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:57 PM
- By chrismartel0817 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:51 PM
- By dboldi15 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-09-2010, 07:42 PM
- By Dante8205 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2010, 05:54 PM