Root Kyocera Rise
I have a Virgin Mobile Kyocera Rise. I want to root it. I found a video on that showed me how to root my phone but it didn't work. Does anyone know if there is a root for my device and how to do so? Also, are there any custom roms?
- 10-24-2012, 01:46 AM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: Root Kyocera Rise
No ROM yet, rooting is pretty much worthless right now unless you want to use root explorer or something, there is no recovery as of yet do please be careful! Also, from experience do not install beats audio on that phone, it breaks all audio and causes network conflicts, mine finally wound up boot looping so i returned it and they traded me no charge for my optimus elite.
Sent from my LG-LS696 using Android Central Forums
- 11-06-2012, 10:06 AM #3
- 01-16-2013, 10:55 PM #4
- 03-06-2013, 03:57 PM #5
- By zak in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2013, 02:10 PM
- By Franzferdinan51 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2012, 02:03 PM
- By Octahedron in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 22Last Post: 09-20-2012, 12:52 PM
- By curtis1973 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 22Last Post: 09-15-2012, 07:28 PM
- By chrisyroid in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2012, 12:54 AM