Lost Ability to Set Widgets After Root/ROM
Hi. I rooted my S3 today and installed Liquid Smooth ROM. I have lost the ability to set widgets. Everytime I try, I get a message-Unfortunately Launcher Has Stopped. Im a total noob when it comes to rootings and ROMs. Do I need to try an add on launcher like Apex? There is not a launcher in my app list. Thanks in advance.
- 11-26-2012, 03:47 PM #3
Re: Lost Ability to Set Widgets After Root/ROM
You need to look under all apps.
To remove it use titanium backup it can delete system apps make system apps user apps make user apps system apps. Freeze and other things
Ut will also back up all ur apps and settings for when u flash a new rom
Paid version dose batch backups so u can automate the whole process.
Backup just user apps
Bakup newer versions of apps
Backup modified data
Then manualy backup the system apps u want to save
Itll only back up those and user apps outomaticly
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
- By shield1561 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
- By adam13#AC in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:59 PM
- By wpbfjr in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:34 PM
- By leewongfei in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:43 AM
- By kalldrexx in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:08 PM