Help w/Possible Bricked Galaxy S3
So I'm freaking out and am praying I didn't brick my phone. I downloaded the AOKP release for the i9300 (I have an ATT S3), I installed the download through Clockwork Mod. After wiping then installing the ROM, the phone has gone black. The phone does not respond to any button pushes at all and will not turn back on. I had the phone connected to a charge while installing the ROM and had about 20% battery life? Help, please?
- 12-17-2012, 02:48 AM #2
- 12-18-2012, 03:58 PM #3
- 19 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help w/Possible Bricked Galaxy S3
Sounds like youve softbricked your phone. If you can get into download mode simply flash stock firmware through odin and all is resolved. Download from sam mobile.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- By Muffspring18 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 01-11-2015, 02:10 PM
- By dinobrown in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 32Last Post: 12-31-2014, 05:40 AM
- By Kim Wilber RawViolets in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:34 AM
- By ThunderLion in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2012, 01:04 PM
- By cwoms167 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2012, 02:09 AM