- 347 Posts
I would like to first point out that I am new to hacking and coding in general but I was wondering if this is possible. I was wondering if there is someway of finding what URL's Google Now queries to get what cards to show, etc. and if it would be possible to somehow use this to build extensions for web browsers, enhanced Google Now apps or even expanding Google Now to other platforms.
- 01-04-2013, 02:38 PM #2
- By jessesmith8888 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 53Last Post: 06-02-2013, 08:45 AM
- By bergeronjc#WN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 02:32 PM
- By IIAspire in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:00 PM
- By petersenjp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:50 PM
- By petersenjp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:50 PM