- 1 Posts
- 01-22-2013, 08:15 AM #2
- 153 Posts
- Quattrimus AOKP beta 2
Re: How do you root BLU Elite 3.8 phone (2.3.6)?
Ok. 1st, you are gonna have some problems with storage. Believe it or not a gig of internernal space doesn't go far in the world of android (or iOS for that matter). the only way you will get that phone to run at peak condition is to root it because most of the custom roms have a script built in to force all apps over to the sd card. Some even use a bridge called ext3 or ext4 to partition a specific ammount on the sd card for the internal memory. The phone then thinks that the allocated space on the sd card is in fact its own internal memory and then all apps on that partition work as they would on the internal memory. this keeps some apps and widgets from messing up like they would on the sd card. Another is the fact that there is no official support. You won't have any custom roms unless you find someone out there in the vast world of unofficial developers who has made a rom. but in due time mabey. The easiest way to root is Gingerbreak or something of the sort. I used it on my Lg Optimus V running 2.2.2 froyo and it rooted perfectly. I am NOT liable if your phone is messed up with this. Just remember that. Good luck. happy Rooting.
- 03-04-2013, 03:06 PM #3
- By rjsquiresjr in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2012, 12:26 PM
- By Shmooey in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2012, 02:42 AM
- By rjsquiresjr in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2012, 05:29 PM
- By effingpace in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2011, 02:43 PM
- By deanver in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:49 PM