- 127 Posts
Phones vulnerable to eavesdropping article
Here is a link below to an article about a way into some phones that turns them into a intruder.
Questions to consider
Can anyone read between the lines and determine what line of phones they are talking about?
Do new phones have a fix for this?
Do we need a forum topic for Phone Security?
What other bad things should we be worried about?
Do You trust your phone maker, carrier, government to do the right things to help protect us, and or can we learn more about our security here in this forum to protect ourselves and family?
Popular office phones vulnerable to eavesdropping hack, researchers say - Red Tape
- 01-10-2013, 10:52 AM #2
- 01-10-2013, 07:31 PM #3
Re: Phones vulnerable to eavesdropping article
By what I read, this doesn't affect smart phones at all if that's what you're wondering. Plus whoever did this would get into SERIOUS trouble for violating major privacy laws. If your on a mobile phone you have nothing to worry about.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
- By raser in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:31 PM
- By raser in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 02:33 PM
- By SimonSays in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 12:40 PM
- By sgm-co in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2010, 07:15 PM
- By ushneb in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:33 PM