- 102 Posts
- 01-10-2013, 09:52 AM #2
- 01-10-2013, 06:31 PM #3
Re: Phones vulnerable to eavesdropping article
By what I read, this doesn't affect smart phones at all if that's what you're wondering. Plus whoever did this would get into SERIOUS trouble for violating major privacy laws. If your on a mobile phone you have nothing to worry about.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By raser in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:31 PM
- By raser in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 01:33 PM
- By SimonSays in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:40 AM
- By sgm-co in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2010, 06:15 PM
- By ushneb in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:33 PM