- 103 Posts
Phones vulnerable to eavesdropping article
Here is a link below to an article about a way into some phones that turns them into a intruder.
Questions to consider
Can anyone read between the lines and determine what line of phones they are talking about?
Do new phones have a fix for this?
Do we need a forum topic for Phone Security?
What other bad things should we be worried about?
Do You trust your phone maker, carrier, government to do the right things to help protect us, and or can we learn more about our security here in this forum to protect ourselves and family?
Popular office phones vulnerable to eavesdropping hack, researchers say - Red Tape
- 01-10-2013, 09:52 AM #2
- 01-10-2013, 06:31 PM #3
Re: Phones vulnerable to eavesdropping article
By what I read, this doesn't affect smart phones at all if that's what you're wondering. Plus whoever did this would get into SERIOUS trouble for violating major privacy laws. If your on a mobile phone you have nothing to worry about.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By raser in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:31 PM
- By raser in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 01:33 PM
- By SimonSays in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:40 AM
- By sgm-co in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2010, 06:15 PM
- By ushneb in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:33 PM