Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
02-17-2013 06:34 AM
0 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ClockworkMod Help, HTC One V?

Okay, so I unlocked my bootloader successfully, and I'm pretty sure I successfully rooted the phone (HTC One V), and then I proceeded to install ClockworkMod. I follow the instructions on a website, and thought I did it correctly. But when I went to "Recovery" in the bootloader, instead of ClockworkMod showing up, I get a screen that says, underneath the HTC logo, "This build is for development purposes only...". I'm not really sure where to go from here. I am trying to install Cyanogenmod 10, but was trying to backup my current ROM. And even if I skipped the backup, I need ot get into the Recovery menu for installing CM10 anyway. How can I fix my issue?
    The websites I used are linked below.

Rooting Instructions: How to Root HTC One V - TheUnlockr
    ClockworkMod Install Instructions: How to flash ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0 for the HTC One V
    ClockworkMod Reboot Instruction(Where I'm having issues!): TechGeekal How to backup all applications, settings and data using a Nandroid backup | TechGeekal
    Cyanogen Instructions: Cyanogenmod 10 unofficial (Jellybean) for HTC One V | TechGeekal