- 8 Posts
CyanogenMod 10 keeps rebooting, can't fix.
I went through all of the steps to install this ROM, CyanogenMod 10, on my HTC One V. I got a stable build installed, flashed the boot.img, and booted the phone. But now the phone reboots every ~30 seconds or so. I have tried wiping everything and reinstalling, but it has no effect on the reboot issue. How can I fix this?
- By LunchBokks in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2013, 11:12 PM
- By solidzombie in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2012, 02:28 AM
- By Dark_Knight2 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 40Last Post: 08-10-2012, 02:11 PM
- By Fabian43 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 17Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:39 AM
- By waitemike85 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 02-17-2010, 05:04 PM