- 10 Posts
Working on getting ClockWorkMod to work on my Kyocera Milano.
Hi there everyone! This is an old project I was working with utkanos who is a member of the RootzWiki forums. We ended up getting as far as getting a bootable image but ran into a problem with the display.
The phone as far as I can tell hasn't frozen in this state, in fact I can use the vol up/down keys to navigate.
You can check out my progress here:
CyanogenMod build issues - Development - RootzWiki
By the way, it says "CyanogenMod" because I was pretty newbish and kept confusing the two.
Don't know why this happened but this is where the project has been sitting at the moment, any answers?
- 04-06-2013, 08:47 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: Working on getting ClockWorkMod to work on my Kyocera Milano.
I might try to attempt this again when I have the time since I know what I'm doing. If anyone has one of these phones feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll send you the files I used to make this rom and you can try it for yourself.
- By lambo1120 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:41 AM
- By Mr.Boots in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:43 AM
- By Firegrill in forum Bell Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2011, 09:19 AM
- By april_one in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM
- By Shotty in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:40 PM