Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kukukun
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Cool 3D home---the new launcher

3D Home is kind of a Launcher which can give you a perfect real 3D UI experience.
    This launcher has create incredible awesome 3D home scenes to help you organize & manage your applications.
    It contains beautiful 3D home screens, appdrawer, shortcuts ,objects & widgets, besides, it even has a amazing sky to show the weather!
    The 3D Home also has powful customization abilities which help you to design your own launcher.
    Wish you guys enjoy it, have fun!
    You can download it on GooglePlay by searching 3D home which is supplied by Borqs Ltd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3D home---the new launcher-unnamed_-2-.jpg   3D home---the new launcher-unnamed_-1-.jpg   3D home---the new launcher-unnamed.jpg  
    tsells likes this.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: 3D home---the new launcher

Quote Originally Posted by kukukun View Post
    3D Home is kind of a Launcher which can give you a perfect real 3D UI experience.
    This launcher has create incredible awesome 3D home scenes to help you organize & manage your applications.
    It contains beautiful 3D home screens, appdrawer, shortcuts ,objects & widgets, besides, it even has a amazing sky to show the weather!
    The 3D Home also has powful customization abilities which help you to design your own launcher.
    Wish you guys enjoy it, have fun!
    You can download it on GooglePlay by searching 3D home which is supplied by Borqs Ltd.
    Welcome to Android Central, this actually looks really nice. Thanks for posting.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Welcome to Android Central, this actually looks really nice. Thanks for posting.
    Thank you for your appreciations.

Very cool idea. Here's the link in case anyone is interested:

I've only used it for a short time so don't know how this effects battery, but the concept is really unique:

Update: After using this launcher for a day it is truly the most unique launcher around, with nothing else like it. There are lots of options to configure and you can tell that the developer put a lot of work into this. It does seem to consume battery pretty quickly. The ad banner in the sky needs to have an option to get rid of it OR offer a paid version with no ads. Also, the weather in the roof is not always accurate.
    I'm not sure that I would use this launcher on a regular basis but it is certainly one that many people would like as an alternative launcher.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Thank you for your advises, sorry so late to reply to you.
    Now the version of this app is not the final version, we are trying our best to enhance it.
    I will update it as soon as the final version works well.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Thank you for your advises, sorry so late to reply to you.
    Now the version of this app is not the final version, we are trying our best to enhance it.
    I will update it as soon as the final version works well
    Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    Update: After using this launcher for a day it is truly the most unique launcher around, with nothing else like it. There are lots of options to configure and you can tell that the developer put a lot of work into this. It does seem to consume battery pretty quickly. The ad banner in the sky needs to have an option to get rid of it OR offer a paid version with no ads. Also, the weather in the roof is not always accurate.
    I'm not sure that I would use this launcher on a regular basis but it is certainly one that many people would like as an alternative launcher.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Its my daily launcher now.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

My only complaint is it doesnt support landscape mode and for me that is a deal breaker
    Other than that it very nice

Posted via Android Central App
    He who stands on toilet is high on pot