code completion suggestions for Android layout xml not working
The code completion suggestions for Android Layout XML is not working in Juno.
When editing a layout xml file, no suggestions pop up and hitting Control-Space just beeps.
This used to work before I upgraded to Juno.
Eclipse' Installation Details says I have Eclipse IDE for Java Developers 184.108.40.20630211-1820, and ADT 21.1.0v201302060044-569685.
I'm using a mac.
Help | Check for Updates says there are no updates.
Re: code completion suggestions for Android layout xml not working
My prior solution is not correct.
I stumbled on the solution today.
If the xml file is read only, then code completion does not work.
Make the file read/write and then code completion works.
This is not the behavior of the previous ADT.
Code completion used to work even for read only files, and if you saved a change the file was changed to read/write.
This BUG may only apply to Mac OSX, because I checked with someone using Windows and they do not have this BUG.
- By IAmSixNine in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
- By labunjef in forum Google TVReplies: 9Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:50 PM
- By QuadRidinCPA in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2011, 01:00 AM
- By wryun in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:24 AM
- By bjs188 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2011, 09:08 AM