tapcontext: newer ad network

tythom

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello all? has anyone tested out the new SDK from tapcontext yet? Curious any feedback as I am looking for an alternative or addition to StartApp. Thanks

TapContext

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello tythom,

I wanted to reach out as an official representative for TapContext as I noticed that no one had responded to date. We are a newer ad network and maybe the reason you aren't getting the feedback you are looking for. We are currently offering a $50 instant bonus just for signing up here, as well as other offers just to help developers get the most out of their apps.

Please let us know any feedback that you may have here and we will do our best to respond quickly.

Thanks,

TapContext Customer Care

vigonz

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
it's worth the try, depends of course on your apps. I've received higher earnings than I was previously getting with airpush and leadbolt combined.

TapContext

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello all!

We wanted to jump on here at androidcentral as we have had several of our developers mention they are using this forum to learn how to better monetize their apps.

We have had some amazing results with those that have begun using our SDK in their apps boasting some of the highest RPMD's of any Android ad network, as well as some of the highest payouts for developers. We also offer a referral program as well as recurring revenue that not many other ad networks do. We look at this as a way to build a lasting relationship with our developers and understand that the more successful you are, the better the relationship is for both parties.

We are encouraging all androidcentral forum users to reach out and see how we can help you better monetize your application(s). For a limited time we are also offering a $100 instant bonus for all new developers if you start now TapContext: Mobile Ad network | Contextual Ad Network | Android App Monetization.

Please leave feedback here as we are always interested in hearing back from all developers.

tythom

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey? I just wanted to report that I've been using tapcontext for a month and have been seeing about $4.57 CPM and $22.60 RPMD? curious if anyone is seeing better?

TapContext

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello @tythom? we wanted to thank you for sharing your stats. Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do to help you achieve your marketing goals. We would also like to encourage any/all other users to share their feedback/stats/questions as we would be more than happy to answer any here on AndroidCentral.

vigonz

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey? I just wanted to report that I've been using tapcontext for a month and have been seeing about $4.57 CPM and $22.60 RPMD? curious if anyone is seeing better?

I have been seeing some pretty decent results after using tapcontext for about a month or so. rpmd = 13.73 and my com = 14.90. I'd also like to thank Sorin with tapcontext for helping me better understand the payout model.

kathiro

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
tapcontext? I have just started using your ad network and so far everything is running well. I haven?t hit the $250 payout, but I was curious how you payout?

TapContext

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been seeing some pretty decent results after using tapcontext for about a month or so. rpmd = 13.73 and my com = 14.90. I'd also like to thank Sorin with tapcontext for helping me better understand the payout model.

@vigonz? thanks for sharing your stats? yes our payment model is something new, but it is because of that model that we are able to payout at the level you are seeing. I like what someone else said on another forum: ?By paying you over a period of a few months, we can pay you more in total per click?

- - - Updated - - -

tapcontext? I have just started using your ad network and so far everything is running well. I haven?t hit the $250 payout, but I was curious how you payout?

@kathiro For smaller payouts ($250-$2500) most developers prefer Paypal. We do offer other payout methods such as wire and paper checks on a case-by-case. If you have a unique situation, please PM us back and we will do our best to work with you.

PengN

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I am seeing the best numbers of any network I have ever seen, curious what others are getting as well.

Installs: 29,160
RPMD: $56.77
EPC: $0.065
CPM: $7.824

TapContext

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello @PengN? We just wanted to reach out and thank you for sharing. It?s great to hear developers doing so well. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback/questions.

namun

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Was getting very bad cpm with admob and support wasn?t so good either. I began testing with tapcontext, and seeing well over 5$ cpm

TapContext

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello @namun, and thanks for sharing your CPM?s and your experience with TapContext.

We wanted to jump on and let everyone know that we released a Infographic providing a visual of our payout structure. Our payment structure is something that is completely new to the Android ad network platform, and why we wanted to put together a visual.

Please visit it here TapContext Payout Structure, and let us know your feedback here on AndroidCentral.

TC_InfoGraphic_Payouts_V3.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon