My apps by RADEFFFACTORY

RAdeff

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi! My name is Tihomir RAdeff and i made android apps. First i apologize for my english but i am from Bulgaria. Also i apologize if i break some rule of your forum or misplaced catageory of this thread. I want to show you my apps. You can find them in Google Play under developer name RADEFFFACTORY. They all are about 30 and they all are free with only ads included in them. Some of the apps is available only in bulgarian, but most of them are in english. Among them there is 66 Card Game (Santase), Tetris, Yahtzee, 2 different compass tools, world offline map with huge resolution, classic code breaker game, simple pull my finger (fart) game, game similar to plumber, 3D basketball shooter, parody of deal or no deal tv game, simple weather app, hangman in two languages, beautiful magic 8 ball, classic snake game from old times and some more games like Can Destroyer (my version of nice game Can Knockdown) and Desert Defense (Tower Defense copy) . Please try them and give me your advices and rate them in google play. One more time i apologize if i break any rule, please don't punish me :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non