developing android app for detection of coloured circles using eclipse

swaid_dxx

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I am new to android app development. I need to develop a very simple app that could detect coloured circles. Can someone please tell me in detail how to use openCV Circle Recognition code in developing a simple android app that can detect coloured circles. I am currently using openCV+ Eclipcs but it does not allow me to compile the source code in to .apk file
I have already done what u are saying...I have done the following
1. I download the full NVidia tegra-devpack-2.0-windows-2013-02-06-14961502 and installed It contains both android ADT for eclipse and eclipse also. It also contains the open CV and it automatically configures everything.
2. Everything works fine when I make a new android app like ?my first HELLO WORLD app? and I can even install it to my android phone that means everything is working fine and everything is configured correctly.
3. The problem arises when I try to import the source code of the ?CVCamera? an common app for detecting circles in android devices
4. When I import it in the eclipse as an android project from existing code it gives me following 2 errors
(a) Project 'CVCamera' is missing required Java project: 'OpenCV'
(b) The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved.
5. I have tried lots of things I even tried to link the open CV library to the project but of no use
6. I have a simple objective I want to develop an android application for detection of coloured circles by using the already available code on the web. Please help me in achieving the following
I am using openCV4android . I can even create new apps but the problem arises when I try develop the application by using already made source code. I am using the sources code of the CV camera app which has been already developed by so many developers Following is the link of the error I am getting in the eclipse.

Please see the Following is the link of the CV camera application which I am trying to import
htpps://stanford.edu/class/ee368/Android/OpenCV/CVCamera_Canny.zip
Here is the link for errors
View image: ERROR
View image: build path errors
View image: asdasdas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa