1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Incredible Bricked?

I have searched. I put Cyanogenrom on Incredible. It did a update in the rom manager and now its stuck on the boot screen of cyanRom. I am having trouble going back to stock. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

If you can get into recovery then you shouldn't have a problem.
    If you did a nandroid back up then you should be able to just restore from there.
    If you did not you may have to download or install a different rom or try reinstalling your old rom to get you back to a working phone
    Google Plus+
    Current Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Samsung Charge
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

Try using a different kernel. Idk what type of kernels are available for the incredible. Also did you wipe your device?

Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jedi Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by telmore007 View Post
    I have searched. I put Cyanogenrom on Incredible. It did a update in the rom manager and now its stuck on the boot screen of cyanRom. I am having trouble going back to stock. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Try using a different kernel. Idk what type of kernels are available for the incredible. Also did you wipe your device?
    Reboot into recovery.
    Wipe device
    reflash cm6
    ???
    Profit!
    Samsung Galaxy S3 | Jedi Invasion |

As far I know, if you can get to your recovery, you should be okay. You can put a stock 2.1/2.2 ROM onto your SD card, then flash it from recovery.
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Uncommon Sense ROM v0.9
    Hydra Overclock/Undervolt Kernel v1.0
    2.15.00.09.01 Radio