I have searched. I put Cyanogenrom on Incredible. It did a update in the rom manager and now its stuck on the boot screen of cyanRom. I am having trouble going back to stock. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,
    08-21-2010 10:13 AM
    If you can get into recovery then you shouldn't have a problem.
    If you did a nandroid back up then you should be able to just restore from there.
    If you did not you may have to download or install a different rom or try reinstalling your old rom to get you back to a working phone
    08-21-2010 02:07 PM
    Try using a different kernel. Idk what type of kernels are available for the incredible. Also did you wipe your device?
    08-21-2010 04:07 PM
    I have searched. I put Cyanogenrom on Incredible. It did a update in the rom manager and now its stuck on the boot screen of cyanRom. I am having trouble going back to stock. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,
    Try using a different kernel. Idk what type of kernels are available for the incredible. Also did you wipe your device?
    Reboot into recovery.
    Wipe device
    reflash cm6
    ???
    Profit!
    08-21-2010 05:03 PM
    As far I know, if you can get to your recovery, you should be okay. You can put a stock 2.1/2.2 ROM onto your SD card, then flash it from recovery.
    09-01-2010 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD