Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Sgt3 10.1 cm/aokp/pa

    Anyone do custom baking? I'm looking into starting again for the 10.1 as I used to for the SGS2

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,479 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,970 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Sgt3 10.1 cm/aokp/pa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Simundson View Post
    Anyone do custom baking? I'm looking into starting again for the 10.1 as I used to for the SGS2

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    No, but I have thought about it. Just not sure where to start.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Sgt3 10.1 cm/aokp/pa

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    No, but I have thought about it. Just not sure where to start.
    Xda has a awesome tutorial on how to bake custom Roms, best done in linux

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
  4. #4  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,479 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,970 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Sgt3 10.1 cm/aokp/pa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Simundson View Post
    Xda has a awesome tutorial on how to bake custom Roms, best done in linux

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Cool. Could you post the link, please?

    Sent from a SlimROM S3.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Sgt3 10.1 cm/aokp/pa

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1798056
    [GUIDE/ROM] Project Rookie - How to's - Building ROMs, Kernels & Mods [TEAM ROOK]

    Posted via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  6. #6  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,479 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,970 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Sgt3 10.1 cm/aokp/pa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Simundson View Post
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1798056
    [GUIDE/ROM] Project Rookie - How to's - Building ROMs, Kernels & Mods [TEAM ROOK]

    Posted via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Cool. Thanks!!!

    Sent from a SlimROM S3.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Sgt3 10.1 cm/aokp/pa

    just an update to this, we now have custom kernel, root is really close, and so is custom recovery

Similar Threads

  1. My nexus 10 doesn't start
    By alainfaudoa in forum Google Nexus 10 Tablet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 08:50 PM
  2. Can someone with a Nexus 10 help me out?
    By Richard Lucas in forum Google Nexus 10 Tablet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:55 PM
  3. 4.1.2 AOKP Update Problems
    By MikeBenderJr in forum HTC Wildfire S
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:08 AM
  4. where am I supposed to take in my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 for maintenance??
    By Miguel Angel8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 06:28 PM
  5. Bittorrent Sync Photos not in my Nexus 10 Gallery
    By motolissett in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions