HTC Incredible 4G Won't Boot... 911 Newb Hacking Disaster! PRO NEEDED!

AndroidinChitown

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I attempted to Root my HTC Incredible 4G phone and I really screwed things up. The problem arose when I tried to load another ROM. It didn't work and I then began to try to load a lot of other programs with no success. Anyway, this is what I know:

** When I boot the phone, I get a white screen that lists "HTC quietly brilliant" and "This build is for development purposes only. Do not distribute...". It stays on this screen for about a minute and then goes to a black screen and freezes there.

** When I hold Power button and Volume Down: I get the Bootloader screen, but at first I see that it attempts to load PJ53DIAG and PJ53IMG. Each lists "No Image" or "Wrong Image".

** In Bootloader, if I select Recovery with the external SD card in, I get a screen with a small pic of a green arrow and circle and then after a few seconds there's a red triangle with an exclamation over the phone pic.

** Nothing happens when I hold down Power button and Volume Up button.

** It seems that I can load files on the external SD card.

** The phone does not appear in My Computer when connected with a USB (is seen in device mgr though)

So, is there a way to resolve this? Is there a way to load a new program as recovery, PJ53DIAG.ZIP, OR PJ53IMG.ZIP? What zip would this be?

This is what info is listed on my bootloader screen:

****TAMPERED****
FIREWALL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.15.0000
RADIO-1.53.06.0909
OpenDSP-v29.1.0.45.0622
eMMc-boot
Aug 1 2012, 12:05:25

I really hope there is a pro out there that can help me get out of this mess!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Phil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci