- 6 Posts
getview called when scrolling Listview in Android
I am having problems when scrolling a ListView in Android. Each item in the ListView shows an image downloaded from internet.
Whenever I scroll the ListView, it calls the method “getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup parent)”, causing the image to be downloaded again.
How can I prevent this?? I mean, to call getView only once.
Thank you very much!
- By law2010 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:16 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:05 AM
- By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 26Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:44 PM
- By maindoor in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:20 PM
- By pjoseph in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:55 PM