- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
App plays soundfile during phoning to dialog partner
Hello there! :-)
I have a principle question!
Is it possible for an App, during I am phoning, playing a short mp3 (eg "Happy Birthday to you"). That means for my dialog partner it would sound, like I said to him that words. I myself, do not hear that sound, the App directly should put the sound internal to the "micro".
In other words, is it possible with an App to access/influence the "Telephon functionality"? (Or is the "Telephon functionality" a black box without accessibility?)
Thanks in advance,
- By litfoo in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:20 PM
- By pgoelz in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:44 AM
- By eve6er69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:29 AM
- By Viventis in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:58 AM
- By joe716 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 12:43 PM