Can't publish app in Play Store

Eyal Beker

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I tried to publish a new version of my app in the Google Play Store, when I got an error message (in Dutch):

"Er is een onverwachte fout opgetreden. Probeer het later opnieuw. (-32600)" which means "There has been an unexpected error. Please try again later. (-32600)".

It happens when i click 'Publish now' after uploading a new APK file.
In the section where the current active APK is listed, the following (dutch) message is displayed (maybe it is related to the error message).

"APK's die eerder actief waren, ondersteunden meer apparaten dan de apparaten in de conceptconfiguratie. Sommige apparaten ontvangen geen upgrades. Meer (deze bewerking kan enkele seconden duren)" which means "APK's which where active earlier on, supported more devices than the devices in de concept configuration. Some devices will not receive any upgrades."

Now I can't publish the new version of my app in the Play Store.
Can anybody help me please?
Thanks in advance!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't Google give you a key so you can publish an app in the play store? I'm guess it's a long numeric or alphanumerical figure you'd have to input someplace when you're trying to post the app.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
And did you check the box in the lower left to agree to Google's developers terms?

Eyal Beker

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes, that's all good.
A week ago I could still publish a new version, with no problems ( the last update was on January 29th).
And now, since yesterday, the problem occured.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I can't help... maybe a problem with the website? I don't know. The error message sounds like they're saying the new app won't work on as many devices as the old version. But that still doesn't make much sense. :-/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs