- 3 Posts
- 02-16-2014, 06:04 PM #2
Re: Developing Games
Hit the streets and spread the word the old fashioned way. Print up some flyers and hand them out or post them on popular bulletin boards. Grass roots campaigns just in your hometown can be very successful when combined with technological advertising.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By Yamuir in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:08 PM
- By M Griffin in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:07 PM
- By tammukul in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 12:00 PM
- By triledinh in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:56 AM
- By Mine96 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:08 AM