- 3 Posts
- 02-16-2014, 06:04 PM #2
Re: Developing Games
Hit the streets and spread the word the old fashioned way. Print up some flyers and hand them out or post them on popular bulletin boards. Grass roots campaigns just in your hometown can be very successful when combined with technological advertising.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- By Yamuir in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:08 PM
- By M Griffin in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:07 PM
- By tammukul in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 12:00 PM
- By triledinh in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:56 AM
- By Mine96 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:08 AM