need someoneone in vegas to hack my evo for me and show me how to enable free wifi.

natefromvegas

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I am willing to pay someone for help hacking and enabling WiFi on my evo. I am located in las Vegas [contact info removed per forum rules].

Last edited by a moderator:

Bellztoll

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah my man, there are a few posts on here that talk about this. And they all say the same basic thing. Do it yourself. A few reasons for this
1. Saves you money, which we can all use right now.
2. feeling of accomplishment when you have done all the research, and got your phone rooted.
3.You know the steps involved, and steps to reverse any mess ups. If you brick your phone, you are not stuck paying someone to fix it.
Just my 2cents, take it or leave it.

FFEMT284

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
I rooted

I rooted my EVO and installed 2 separate programs to enable the Wireless, my laptop detects the WIFI but when I connect it acts like it doesn't have an internet connection/ Times out

Can anyone help me ? or offer guidance to fix

Bellztoll

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I would do it but im in san diego. lol, ive rooted like 10 phones in my city haha
Ahh, the good ol 619!! I spent a few years out there from 01-03, and if you were in the gaslamp on a sat nite, you most likely saw my drunk behind staggering from 4th and B, or ****'s Last resort.
And vegas was so close too....hmmm..maybe i should return.
But back then, i had a cingular brick, my how things have changed.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My personal opinion is you shouldn't be doing it or having it done if you can't do it yourself. Not to be mean, but if something happens or you have issues that person who rooted it for you probably won't be around to help you.

And what if you have to unroot it to take it back to Sprint for some reason? If you can't root it you probably won't be able to unroot it either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12