Nandroid Installation Problem

bluedragon17

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm really frustrated on this one because first of all, i was dumb enough to forget backing up a nandroid after i first rooted my phone. The dillima I'm facing here is the procedure i followed to install a nandroid supplied online to completely restore my phone to stock didn't end up going so well. Here are the first 2 things i noticed wrong:

1. The Bing app was not re-installed and there was a widget error on the restored home screen where the Bing widget SHOULD have been.

2. Whenever I tried to download anything from the market it keeps telling me "sorry, not enough storage space" even though it was a fresh install of said supplied nandroid.

The reason why i wanted to restore everyting to stock is because i accidentally deleted a couple of things i realized i shouldn't have deleted. If someone has a fix for this, like a clean 100% stock nandroid if that's what I need, I'd appreciate it greatly. I have a Samsung Fascinate.

For reference I got the nandroid from this very site within the article titled "How to Escape the Force Close Loop of Hell" posted by Cory Streater.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out with this!

Update: I found everything I needed to know from a response by someone else to the article I mentioned above. My phone is back to the way I love it again!! :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis