- 10 Posts
[LIBRARY]Crash Report SDK for Android developer
By adding the crash report SDK in the project, developers can view the released APP crash log, which will help to locate problems and improve the quality of the products.
- Little code implementation, does not affect your APP installation package size.
- Choose 4G, 3G, WIFI these broad networks to report log, avoid network congestion.
- Rich error information, help developers positioning the problem. For example: StackTrace, Memory, Storage, Thread and Process etc..
- Get SDK source code, and copy the "src/org/crashlog/crashreport" folder to your Project.
- Initialize CrashReport in your subclass extended from Application, refer to "src/org/crashlog/sample/MyApplication.java".
- Add below permissions to AndroidManifest.xml.Code:
android.permission.INTERNET android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- If ProGuard enabled, need to add the following options in the "proguard-project.txt".Code:
-renamesourcefileattribute ProGuard -keepattributes SourceFile,LineNumberTable
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:24 AM
- By DrPreeth in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 12:22 AM