Root HTC one remix?

Nia Christian

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Anyone out there know how to root an HTC one remix (verizon version of htc one mini 2)? I tried looking everywhere and can't find a solution.

Sunshine doesn't work to get s-off and towelroot requires s-off on htc phones to work. htc DEV doesn't work with verizon phones.

I'm on that struggle guys. Please help!

Also there wasn't a category for rooting and unlocking bootloader... Hope I'm in the right place.

Azumpsi

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Sunshine has added support for the Remix. Be sure to find the correct TWRP (twrp.me). It was a little complicated but with a few tools I finally got it on there. Iirc I had to use the forum xda-developers com/showthread.php?t=2499926 Windroid Universal Toolkit, however they do not have the correct .img file. You have to copy and rename the one you get from the TWRP site into the Windroid Kit's default TWRP directory.

Miketzl

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
after getting s-off with sunshine were you able to find working recoveries and ROMs to flash? do htc one mini 2 files work with this verizon variant?

Michelle Harrison2

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Just remember any root over 20000 IS TO LARGE. FIRST THEY WILL TAKE THE ROOT OFF LOOKING LIKE ROOT: I send you a digram anything is possible.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11