Is my TF300T Bricked?

jokersloose

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Bricked TF300T

OK I have read and read but can't seem to find anything that fits my brink (I probley over looked it)I messed it trying to install KitKat (duh right? LOL) so now all I get is the screen that says Asus in the middle and "This device is unlocked" in the upper left corner. I have pwr+vol down, pwr+vol up, vol down and then pluging it into the W7 desktop, reset vol+down, reset+vol up. When I do the last the desktop looks for drivers but then says install failed.

everything thing I have read it seems you have to have somekind of access for it too work. But can't get anything but the boot screen.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

James

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bricked TF300T

I tried looking on XDA for how to flash the stock ROM, and couldn't find anything. If you can find the stock images, you might be able to flash them through the bootloader with ADB commands.

jokersloose

May 30, 2012
Visit site

How do I do that is I can't get the table to do anything but loop in the boot screen and I can't get fastboot to read that the table is pluged in?

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

You can look into a JTAG service or device. That might (emphasis on) reflash the stock ROM.