I soft bricked my Samsung Galaxy Pro S Tablet 8.4 T700, can I get some help flashing it to the normal system?

will494

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Soft Brick Samsung Galaxy Pro S Tablet 8.4 T700 Need help flashing to normal system.

This is a brand new tablet, that I purchased 3 days ago. Well I believe I have soft bricked it, because I can at least still get into the DL boot setup thankfully. The only issue is I have no clue where to get the original system flash.... I can't find anything online. I also have no clue on how to flash through Odin, I do understand the Odin basics, but only to root devices not save them. Can anyone please help me completely reset the system on my Samsung Galaxy Pro S T700 8.4 Tablet? I am kind of panicking at the moment. The device attempts to boot but gets stuck saying Touchwiz is unavailable press OK. And it does that along with other unavailable com files and has me press OK then loops them. The only way to shut the device off weirdly is to plug it into the charger.. The system then shuts off. But I can do the Down volume + PWR + Home screen boot menu. It asks me to press up or down to boot. I am really in need of help, and I see very helpful people on here. Hopefully someone out there understands where to get the right PDA for odin to completely reset my ROM. Thanks a million.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Soft Brick Samsung Galaxy Pro S Tablet 8.4 T700 Need help flashing to normal system.

The tab is 3 days old, so if it's under full replacement warranty, have it replaced.

Or go to SamMobile Firmwares, create a free account (login or join - upper right), enter t700 in the search box and download the file for your country (if there's more than one, take the one closer to the top). Unzip the file into the same folder you have Odin in. Which file goes where is evident - the APxxxxx file goes in the AP slot, the BLxxxxx file goes in the BL slot, etc. Start Odin and the ROM should install, then restart the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs