Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

ROM
    Stock

^ what he said. It's especially important if you're looking to navigate to a directory, such as....

cd user/desktop/TRUSLIDE/SDK/tools

if my folder on the desktop is truslide in all caps, it should be entered as such.

When you get any more specific, always use things EXACTLY as they are.

Calam10... your best bet is to hit up google. Ubuntu is a beautiful environment but sadly it is not frequently used. You could try an Ubuntu forum.

it shud be in platform tools... at least it is in the updated version i have.

Thanks I am new to but really appreciate the quick basic rundown and am looking forward to increasing my knowledge of this device and software etc.

Thank you!!

This was perfect and even *I* can understand it!

Very helpful!

I found this write up, and would like to root my phone. I seem to have some issues with the USB drivers on my Casio Commando. It is not showing up as a ADB interface. The SuperOneClick can not connect to my device because of it, and ends up "Not Responding" and have to close it.

Is there something simple that I have missed?

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Re: [Official] Beginners Introduction to the SDK(ADK)

sorry this is doing my head in know downloaded everything, then go to install and put the ac- swm doing the set up through sideload wonder machine open all the way through then get to have to open payload and nothing??????????? please help newbie sorry don't know if helps get sony x10 mini pro?? win 7

This is awesome! One question. I noticed you mentioning Gingerbread; is this all still relavant for ICS/JellyBean?

onefeather

Thank you for this man, it's really easy to understand...
    “DISTANCE MEANS SO LITTLE,
    WHEN SOMEONE MEANS SO MUCH”
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12