Is anyone interested in getting paid for some consultative help?

A

AC Question

I want to pay someone for consultive help...

got 20 grey market A23 sub8i allwinner tablets from China for my company. All the bloody things have malware on them and all kinds of stupid bloatware, but the biggest problem is the PUP.Lotoor, PUP.Droidrooter and Trojan.Coudw.a that are - it seems - in the ROM and cannot be deleted, resulting in all kinds of popup crap. Talking to the manufacturer has not been helpful. I need - a ROM image created with at least Android 4.4, stripped down, no bloatware, app -store and my app stuff pre-installed. Also need to have root access and removal of the volume limiter for headphone use. If interested please quote on the work.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I want to pay someone for consultive help...

I need - a ROM image created
Do you weigh your money in pounds or tons?

Create a ROM for unknown hardware? (Unless you can get a full physical and logical schematic, that's what it is.) I could do it, but your company probably couldn't afford it if it has to buy grey market tabs. Buy Samsung or LG or Motorola tablets and you won't have to spend 1,000 times as much (or more) on having a ROM figured out. (And expect at least 2 or 3 tablets to be destroyed in the process, so you'd better have bought more than you need.)