How can connect to L2TP/IPSEC VPN Server?

Faruk KAHRAMAN

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I have a vpn account from a L2TP/IPSEC VPN Server and use four attributes to connect it from Android or Windows devices: IP Adress, User Name, User Password and PreShared Key. I can connect with these details successfully manually. I also want to connect it programmatically in Android 4.x.

I looked into OrbotVPN and ToyVPN projects but couldn't see any details about connecting to existing VPN server. And I think there must be some configuration(server side code) at the remote point (VPN server) to response requests from clients in these projects. But in default; a L2TP/IPSEC VPN server configured already and ready for connections.

Also googled it, all of them says "VpnService is designed for creating custom-protocol VPN applications" but there is no an example of IPSEC implementation.

Is there any example of IPSEC implementation?

Faruk KAHRAMAN

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Thanks but I am not looking for a VPN service/account. I have already one that use IPSEC protocol. I just want to use it programmatically, establish connection and pass all internet traffic of android device through my VPN server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome