Adb command for listing all the device logical screen resolutions

JCMM

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Not long ago i used a command that listed 3 diferent logical displays on my BlackBerry Classic. As some onf you should know the android runtime on the Classic and on the Passport allow us to choose between 3 diferent options and i managed to get information about those options with a command that i can't remember :(

Can i've some help here?

JCMM

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Here is what i'm talking about:

IMG_20160614_044526.png

We have this option for every android app installed and what i want to do is reprogram my 3rd option to a smaller pixel density which will allow me to get more impormation on the screen.

I've already tried this option adb shell wm density "dpiValue" and i can override the default value. The problem is that once i enter that command i mess with the 3 options available and they lose their values. What i need is to reprogram the specific one that is the 3rd.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it would help if I moved this to the Software Development forum, rather than the very general Ask a Question forum.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The Classic and Passport don't run Android, though. Using the modified Android runtime on BlackBerry 10 devices is something that the folks at CrackBerry would be more familiar with than regular Android users.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante