help with clockworkmod

mrkite4

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a galaxy tab that a friend of mine picked up for me in afghanistan while serving, I am completely new to the android system and have been searching and reading forum after forum, thread after thread and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install clockworkmod on my galaxy. I have ROM manager installed and tried by just tapping on the Flash ClockworkMod Recovery then rebooting and it stays on the boot screen saying its removing the stock recovery and installing clockworkmod but does nothing then I reboot the system, also the text is not orange like I'm reading it should be its still green and the eyeball symbol in the background is not there its the droid logo with a box and and arrow coming out of the box and a loading bar is below that. I've searched for just the clockworkmod file to be downloaded and can't seem to understand with all the clockworkmod files out there which one to download and use and I don't know how to get the ODIN program. Please can someone help me with this its driving me insane trying to understand and figure out how to do this. I am trying to get the Overcome ROM eventually flashed on the tab. a little bit more about the tab: I know that it doesnt belong to any carrier (how it would say verizon or at&t on the back) it does have a slot for a SIM card and I know that it is unlocked. also I have rooted the tab. once again can someone please help me with this? Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance