Removing uninstalled app icon from app list

ssok87

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I just rooted by Droid Charge and to test this out I tried to uninstall one of the pre-installed demo game
It wasn't letting me do that from the phone so I used command line to delete the file from the phone.
After doing that I restarted my phone and when I checked the app list the icon was still there but since app was removed it wasn't running when I clicked on it.
Is there any way to get rid of the icon from the app list that have been left behind?
Thank you in advanced. :)

rjcormier

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I just rooted by Droid Charge and to test this out I tried to uninstall one of the pre-installed demo game
It wasn't letting me do that from the phone so I used command line to delete the file from the phone.
After doing that I restarted my phone and when I checked the app list the icon was still there but since app was removed it wasn't running when I clicked on it.
Is there any way to get rid of the icon from the app list that have been left behind?
Thank you in advanced. :)

I use bloat freezer...it removes my apps icons. Some ppl use titanium backup.to remove. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ssok87

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol