PRISTINE HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE (With Accessories)

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Item Description : HTC Thunderbolt 4G phone for Verizon Wireless.
Price : $375 OBO - NO TRADES
Condition : Absolutely perfect.
Includes : The Thunderbolt with everything that comes in the box as well as a brand new blue Seidio Innocase II Surface case (that was only taken out of the package to try it on the phone) and two packs of screen protectors. There are two screen protectors in each package, so that's two glossy screen protectors and two anti-glare screen protectors.
Item Location : Virginia
Shipping Details : USPS Priority (Costs an additional $15)
Payment Options : PayPal only
Contact Info : PM or Twitter (@JakePleasants)
Additional Info: I used this phone for a total of maybe 2-3 weeks. I've kept it around as a backup to my iPhone 4 but have decided to sell it. I paid full retail for it shortly after it came out. It has a screen protector on it that's been there since the box was opened in the store as well as an Invisible Shield on the kickstand to protect it from scratches, chips, and peeling. I've had absolutely no problems at all with this phone. No light leakage (like I had with another Thunderbolt) or any other problem. Nothing. The phone is perfect! And of course, the ESN is clean.

Also since I have very little feedback here, I thought I'd also post my HowardForums feedback.

Jakes

IMG_7852.jpg

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I've actually decided against trading for a Droid 3 now (although I haven't had any Droid 3 offers anyway) so please cash only. Sorry about that.

Still looking for $350 OBO. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08