Epic Touch Kickstand cases Just added Plus TPU cases

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Got some TPU cases for the Samsung GSII lines r price is $8.95 Shipped in the Continental US . Smoke and Clear available for the Epic4GTouch,ATTain and Hercules If you are interested in those I'll let you know when they are back in stock. PM me if you want one. The color cases are limited. I have 2 blue 2 red and 2 purple for the Epic4GT. Solid white and Black glossy. Epic4GT for now. ATTain/GSII and Hercules coming soon.

On sale on $1.99 + shipping . read last post.

Got dome brand new Kickstand Cases in. $15.99 with Screen Protector.

Last edited:

NoResults

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: GSII, E4GT & HERCULES TPU cases $6.45

I can't send you a PM as a new user. So would you post here when you cases back in stock for the Samsung Galaxy SII thanks

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: GSII, E4GT & HERCULES TPU cases $6.45

Sure, I should receive them by Monday. You have the international GSII ? i will have smoke and clear for now. I will be closing this by weeks end but i will honor your interest and give it to you for this price. $6.45. they will be back to $8.95 like on the site. Thank you for your interest.
We also have a solid white case for the Epic4Gtouch. GSII & ATTain Coming next week.

Last edited:

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: GSII, E4GT & HERCULES TPU cases

All the cases are on sale for $1.99 and up + shipping. You can find them through Amazon. You can search for sndplace. on there.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
They have a defect. I removed myself from selling them until they fix it. The case fits fine but the top framing by the light sensor & camera holes wasn't allowing it to function properly. I had to cut off the entire top plastic part off in order for it to work. I contacted the Manufacturer and they said they were correcting it so if/when they do and it works i will re-post them. If anyone here bought them I sent you an email on this. Contact me for the return. If you bought it from someone else return it to them if you are having the same problems.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey