1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android Tablet

Thread Title: WTB: Android Tablet
    Price : Negotiable
    Rate it : 9/10 or better (prefer or better)
    What it comes with : Preferred Box and all OEM accessories
    Item location : USA
    Shipping Details : I will pay UPS/FedEx/USPS
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info :

I'm interested in buying an Android tablet. I would prefer Wi-Fi only, but it could be 3G/4G as well. I'm only looking for something that's basically mint and looks new. Also, I only want one that is something mainstream like one made by Motorola, Samsung, or Asus. I have little to no interest in anything else, and I also have no interest in the original 7 inch Samsung Tab as I would prefer something that was upgradeable to ICS. And I don't care on what size (7, 8.9, 10.1), either.

If you have something available, let me know. I've got cash ready to deal.

Plus I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus in mint condition available for trade, if that sparks any interest. The phone is MINT and comes with the following accessories: box and all of its original contents, a TPU Diztronic case with a matte back in Black, an Incipio Silicrylic in Black, an SGP Ultraoleophobic screen protector that has been installed, a package of Halo screen protectors that are unopened and unused (contains three protectors), a package of SGP Flex screen protectors that are unopened and unused (contains 2 protectors), and a Samsung OEM spare standard battery with external battery charger and Y-connector so you can charge your spare battery and your phone at the same time. (it's listed for sale in the Marketplace)

Again, let me know if you have anything available and check out my feedback on CrackBerry and eBay. Thanks!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Android Tablet

Got one possible offer, but I would like to see if there's anything else out there. So let me know if you have something. Thanks!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

EDIT:

Would also be interested in an iPad 2 wi-fi only. Again, I would like this to be in as mint condition as humanly possible. If you have one available, please let me know.

In addition, if you were looking to deal an iPad 2, I would have my VZW iPhone 4S 32gb that I could offer as a trade (depending on condition and size of the iPad, money would most likely have to exchange hands as well). It has an Otterbox Commuter and an SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector on the front and back. It's only 5 days old (activated on January 28) and in 10/10 condition.

Let me know if you've got anything. Thanks.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Still looking for something. It looks like I no longer have anything to trade, so looking for a cash deal.

Shoot me a PM or email if you have anything and would like to work out a deal.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Still looking. Would most likely prefer a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, 8.9, or 7.0 plus, or a Xoom.

Let me know if you have anything. I'm definitely interested in making a purchase.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Would also entertain most Android tablets. Other than the above, would prefer a Transformer or Iconia. But if you have anything available, let me know. Thanks!

This its not craigslist

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Pm sent

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by ayannakcross View Post
    This its not craigslist

Some of us don't live in huge areas where CL is helpful. So I thought I'd look for something in a place where tablets are abound.

But thanks for an incredibly unhelpful post.

Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ayannakcross View Post
    This its not craigslist

It's called a Market Place - buy, sell trade.

You need to write in clear sentences.

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gummy Nex

What's wrong with a $200 Touchpad off ebay? You won't find a dual core ICS tablet for anywhere CLOSE to that price... even used.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    It's called a Market Place - buy, sell trade.

You need to write in clear sentences.
    Thanks man. That's kind of what I was thinking. Glad to see they wasted their first post with that.

And look at the cop defending the public defender!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    What's wrong with a $200 Touchpad off ebay? You won't find a dual core ICS tablet for anywhere CLOSE to that price... even used.
    I hadn't even thought of that. Maybe I'll look into it. Thanks for the head's up!

Still looking if anyone has something else available, however.

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

I have a 16 gb transformer with keyboard dock that I picked up 2 weeks ago. Looking for 350 plus shipping.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Thunderbolter

Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Shawheim View Post
    I have a 16 gb transformer with keyboard dock that I picked up 2 weeks ago. Looking for 350 plus shipping.

Condition?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by Shawheim View Post

Damn, actually just picked up a Xoom yesterday. Depending on condition, I would have been interested. Thanks, though.

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

Quote Originally Posted by blackjaguar25 View Post
    Condition?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    i picked it up in a trade on xda 2 weeks ago so its in like new condition. no scratches no blemishes. tablet and dock both charge and hold charge well, the ccombo together will last all day. i have the boxes for both and the contents of the boxes. if you would like pics just shoot me a pm with your email.
    Sent from my Transformer TF101

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I have a Xoom 32GB Wifi-Only, about 6 months old in MINT condition. Comes with stylus and Targus Case. Looking for $400. Plus, I am interested in doing a trade for your iPhone 4S. I have a Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket S2.

Let me know.

Nick